- Enter your search word(s) in the box above, and click on Search
- A brief summary of any results will be displayed on a new page, with the search word(s) highlighted
- By default Search results are sorted by relevance
- Click on the desired result and a new window will open to display the full details of the search
- To execute a further search click on the MENU three line navigation icon, and select the option "Search"
- A search for a single word or name will locate pages which return a match of that the word entered in the search box above, e.g. Abingdon, Dyke
- A search for words or names next to each other (a phrase search) should be enclosed within quotation marks (" "), e.g. "Clapton Sorting Office", "Henry Tanner"). This method will return the most accurate results and is recommended.
This website uses Google Custom Search as its indexing mechanism. It is not always possible to predict exactly when newly added data will be indexed.