Architect: William Henry Stanley
Year: c.1900 (1936 extension, architect Office of Works (job architect unknown)
Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre: G13/760/16
Selected bibliographical references
Bath Chronicle 1 Feb 1900, p. 6 (plans approved)
Current use: Retail premises
Despite the lack of documentary evidence it is not unreasonable to suggest that the extension to the building was designed by Henry Seccombe, the Office of Works staff member responsible for the design of a number of post offices and telephone exchanges in the West of England. Bradford-on-Avon is one of a handful of post offices to bear the Edward VIII cipher.