Architect: Frederick Llewellyn
"No. 420 is an Edwardian post office building ... re-fronted in 1936 with a now obscured date stone. It is of similar height to the adjoining parade but of Neo Georgian design and has 5 sash windows with glazing bars. It is built of red brown brick with red brick quoins and window dressings, stone ground floor, keystones, sills and parapet cornice. The ground floor has a stone-clad shopfront and large round headed right side entrance doorway with elaborate fanlight. " - London Borough of Haringey Conservation Area No. 3 Muswell Hill : Conservation Area Character Appraisal .